I was moving the front clip, and bumped into one of my shocks. It fell over and this happened:
Guess ive got no excuse now, were upgrading the shocks.
Front clip reinstalled! Wheel well is pretty big now.
I installed the fender liner (Yes its actually bolted into place in this pic). Its gonna need some work if im gonna reuse it!
Also got my riv-nut tool, so i can start installing the nuts for the flares!
Im gonna start working on the fender liners next i think. Gotta get a game plan going. Currently thinking im gonna roll the seams on the firewall, then trim up the fender liner, and maybe make a piece that will seal the back to the firewall. Dunno yet. Long term use proved the tubbed wheel wells i did last time were a nightmare for shedding heat, so this time i want to make sure i leave as much open space under the hood as i possibly can.