Not much progress made. Took some time off for the holidays, then life happened.
I have the doubler, transmission & motor mounts back together again. Reinstalled tcase shifters & trans tunnel. Antiwrap bar back together. I also made a new tracbar for the front, since my old was was a bit short, and bent a little bit. I must have goofed on the lower tracbar mount location on the 'new' D60, presumably because of how hammered the old body was. Ended up that when the new body was 100% done, i had to extend my tracbar a good 1½", which left me with quite a good bit of the shafts from the heims sticking out. It looked like a failure waiting to happen. So i built a nice beefy (and slightly longer) one using parts i got from RuffStuff during their black friday sale.
Im hoping to get back out there tomorrow to see what else i can get done. Its january and there's snow in the forecast.
Not a great update, but progress is progress.