OBA air tank reinstalled in roughly the same place it was before:
Couldnt put the rear air chuck back where it was, so i decided to try this out. Never got a rock up there before...
I also reconnected the ARB. No pics of that, just imagine a typical install. Still need to build a new mount for the York, but the rest of the OBA system is complete.
From there i moved to the batteries. Plan is for dual batteries in the bed. I am using the same battery the diesel has, for the sake of simplicity. Here is the concept:
Made new Positive & Negative cables
Negative grounds under bed, here:
Positive, wrapped in Nylon Wire loom (has a higher temp rating than standard polyethylene wire loom) and run along the pass side frame rail:
One battery box, wired with a battery from the diesel. The angle iron keeps the boxes from sliding around, and then they get strapped down to the bed. One box removed so you can see better:
And here are the 'jumper cables' to piggyback the two batteries together:
Up front i re-mounted the original battery ground so the engine & harness was still grounded to the frame.
So with that done i decided to remount my CB antenna. Mounted it the same way the diesel's is:
I then snaked the wire up through a grommet in the floor and hid it neatly behind the interior paneling (pic missing)
Monday im going to try to get the exhaust done, and then, while not totally finished, she technically will be wheelable again!