going back together
Cold, but otherwise nice outside, so we made some progress on the '88.
The exhaust is now done, with the exception of the wideband O2, which i want to calibrate anyway. Pretty much everything thats left is under the hood, so thats where i went.
Put the fuel rail on, and then broke the oil pressure sender. Kinda sucks because the plan was to install the plenum/TB next and finish the harness & vacuum lines. Maybe tomorrow.
Anyways, i moved on and instead reinstalled the dipstick, coil + bracket, and most of the accessory drive:
P.steering pump is plumbed, and so is the York. Its a rats nest of wires under the right now but itll all clean up once the TB is reinstalled. We're getting pretty close to finally firing this thing up!
Comments are closed.