Remote oil filter hoses finished, wrapped in loom, and i marked on both ends which direction the oil flows, so i didnt accidentally plumb it backwards:
My homebrew hackjob O2 sensor, until i get the exhaust done:
Airbox mods! Since i moved the box to the other wheel well, i had to move the crankcase breather to the other side of the box. So, drill a 1" hole, file a small notch into it for the stock filter and reinstall
...and the airbox installed in its new home
I cut the last elbow off the end of the 86 hoses, and it all fit together nicely. In this pic the IAC & crankcase breather had not yet been plumbed.
Plently of clearance under the hood
One set of freshly rebuilt injectors (just did this about 3 hours ago)
Also, its good to double check your firing order, to make sure the picture you looked at was right. The truck is now running 100%!!
Items left to do: