Perfect weather, so here we go!
First off, better masking. I learned the hard way on this one. The HNR and the bed liner gets sprayed with an undercoat gun due to its thickness. So overspray is a real concern. Somehow i apparently got HNR all the way up on the roof!
Bought 3 kits just in case. Ended up only needing two.
Its a 3 part kit, plus black pigment. You add all the components to the large jug and then stir it up real good. Once thats done youre committed, as it begins to cure. I shot this stuff in the summer a couple years back and it set up in like 15 minutes! Today its only 35º, so i had a bit more time to work with it.
This stuff is noxious, you dont want to spray it indoors, and honestly you probably want a respirator outside too. Its also a sticky mess, so that combined with the limited working time means i didnt take any in-progress pics. So here's the finished product!
I winched it back into the garage so it can cure un-disturbed. Al's claims 24 hours to dry, but 72 hours for heavy use. Ill probably give it a full 48 hours and see how it feels, before i start putting the interior back together.
Close-up of the liner. Its still curing, so its super glossy. Hard to get a pic of, but it looks just like any other professional spray-in bed liner.
It needs to be undisturbed for a day or two, so no more updates until after Xmas.