I started the reassembly of the D60.
Greasing kingpin bearings:
Springless Kingpin caps from PartsMike:
Yukon's Hardcore 35 spline locking hubs:
and the passenger side is now complete
This is as far as i got on the driver side:
I picked up my wheel bearing hub, and the outer race fell out! Looks like the wheel bearing hub is shot, so im now sourcing a replacement.
So since im dead in the water on the D60 i moved to the D70, but all ive gotten done, is the removal of my old, very beat, lower shock mounts
So i guess the next step will be to weld on new lower shock mounts, and then mock up my new caliper mounts. I have a line on a replacement wheel bearing hub for the front, which i hope to pick up sometime next week.