Man, bodywork takes forever! Hopefully im doing this right.
Most of the dents hammered out of the passenger door:
driver door mostly straight (more work has been done since this pic was taken); theres a dent in the back behind the latch that i cant hammer out, still need to finish this:
From there i set up the tent in the stones again:
...and holy crap, shes outside for the first time in three-ish years!
just barely fits in there on the 33s!
With the body work on the tub mostly done, i stared sanding and shooting primer:
Considering this is the first time ive used a real paint gun, im pretty happy with how its laying down.
Started priming new tailgate, still have to shoot the other side (maybe tomorrow)
...and then finally yesterday a buddy came over after work, and we hung the front clip! It was pretty hot out so i didnt snap any pics of it outside, only these after we put it back in the tent.
We're getting ever closer to paint!