Ive been running around trying to get the '90 done, and havent posted any updates. So here's where we're at:
I couldnt get the brakes to bleed, ended up having to replace the RABS module because it was seized
I had a code for EVP below minimum voltage
Which turned out to be a defective EGR- the nipple for the EVP to seat against wasnt in the EGR
New one installed, problem solved!
I redid the battery cables, so i could add an anderson plug for the remote-mount winch:
and then i finished off the interior, by adding a pair of Autometer gauges; oil pressure and trans temp
Built a standalone harness for the gauges that has one plug for power/illumination, and a second plug that goes to both sensors
Back when i was putting the accessory drive together i installed the Autometer oil pressure sensor on a Tee with the OEM sensor in the factory port
I thought i had a pic of the trans temp sensor, but apparently not. Its in the test port for the E4OD. Pic of it installed on the 96:
While i was in the interior, i pulled the cluster out so we could go full led:
Comments are closed.