Fixed the center console!
The hinge was mangled, so that was an easy fix. Still gotta find a latch as i dont have one.
Pulled the passenger door panel off to see why the window wasnt working
Predictably the gearbox was blown, so that got rebuilt
It was at this point that i realized the doorlocks didnt work from either door.
Did some troubleshooting and found out that both actuators are shot
While i was waiting for new actuators to show up i decided to put some sound deadener in the doors
New speakers for the doors:
...And for the back too
So from there i pulled out the vintage tape deck...
...which revealed this stellar job...
...which is now fixed!
Unfortunately thats about all i got done. I forgot to order an install kit for the head unit so that didnt get installed, altho i now have both that and a new set of door lock actuators on the workbench. This week is spring break, so instead of working on this im hanging out with the little dude. So we'll get back to this thing next week. I have an evap code (31) i need to sort out. The code is EVP below minimum voltage which is weird because the EGR & EVP are new, so maybe i messed it up when i installed it, or its defective, or theres some other issue. Ill look into it next week.
Comments are closed.